How to Get Patients to Choose You
“If prospects IDENTIFY with you, they’ll come in. If they LIKE you, they’ll come back. If they LOVE you, they’ll bring in family and friends.” -JamesPT
HOW TO get prospective patients to…
Identify with you:
- People identify with real people. If you want people to CHOOSE you, share more than just your schooling, credentials, specialties and achievements. Reveal your hobbies, interests, beliefs and stories as well. If you had knee surgery talk about it. Personally, I don’t like being so out-in-the-open but it helps my business grow so be it.
- Share pictures of you, your family, your dog/pets. Show pictures of you hiking, running, playing guitar, whatever might get others to identify with you. You’ll stand out. Being transparent gets more people choosing you and your services. Your specialties and accomplishments do help a little but personal and genuine things about you attract a lot more. I once had a patient who chose me specifically because I am a black belt in martial arts. If I didn’t share that one piece of info about myself on my website, he probably wouldn’t have chosen me. Consumers have a lot more choices today. Stand out.
- Remember…they can get “therapy” anywhere, they can get “hands-on” anywhere, they can get “one-on-one” anywhere. What they can’t get anywhere is YOU.
- Create an experience versus merely rendering treatments.
- How do you make them feel when they walk in?
- Do they know exactly what their costs are going to be, did you have that discussion? Do you know how to do it in a way that makes them WANT to pay?
- Do you say their name often?
- Do you remember personal things about them?
- How does it feel when walking into your clinic, how does it look/smell/sound/feel?
- What type of treatments do you give, have you removed all the fluff?
- Do they learn something new each session?
- Are they made aware of their progress? Are you tracking a measurement that means something to them?
- What do they walk away with?
- Do you “WOW” them (fast-acting techniques)?
- There are specific things you can do to make them fall in love with you (It’s kind of a secret though).
- Get them addicted to your experience…that’s when you’ll grow beyond your wildest dreams.
- We’ll show you how at the All-New “Private Practice Secrets” course by IndeFree.
Life is short. Be transparent. Start success today.